United Snowmobile Alliance Mission Statement and Objectives
The name of the corporation, hereinafter, shall be the United Snowmobile Alliance, Inc.
The United Snowmobile Alliance, Inc, is dedication to the preservation and promotion of environmentally responsible organized snowmobiling and the creation of safe and sustainable snowmobiling in the United States.
- An active national advocate for snowmobiling.
- To promote the orderly development of all snowmobiling in the United States through the cooperative efforts of the member states.
- To encourage the safe, courteous, lawful, and responsible use of snowmobiles.
- To act as a medium for the exchange of information and ideas between the participating State Associations, International Organizations, Government Officials / Agencies and other organizations.
- To promote the exchange of information and ideas among the members of the Alliance and between this Alliance and other snowmobile organizations of the International Snowmobile Council, the International Snowmobile Manufacturers Association, and any other organization, governmental or private, involved with snowmobiling in any way.
- To join with and support other organizations concerned with motorized and non-motorized outdoor recreation in the United States and elsewhere.
- To promote responsible access to public land and forge trust and respect for private landowners who allow access to their land for snowmobiling.