The United Snowmobile Alliance announced the formation of a new national organization that will focus its efforts and resources on the needs of the snowmobile community at the local, state and national levels.
National Advocates for Snowmobiling
The United Snowmobile Alliance goals will be accomplished through strong communication and experienced leadership coming from the states involved. Modern business and financial practices, along with transparent accountability, will be the backbone of the group which is built on a ground up foundation. The member states are committed to the success of this organization by their commitment to transparent and professional management of the organization.
United Snowmobile Alliance Represents Snowmobilers
With well over 100,000 state association members the United Snowmobile Alliance represents the majority of state association member snowmobilers in the United States.
Further Snowmobiling Initiatives
Our purpose will be to utilize a proactive and collaborative approach to support and grow snowmobiling throughout the US and to be a resource to each other and those in a position to further snowmobiling initiatives throughout the world.
Our strength will be based on a reciprocity of vast knowledge, depth of leadership, internal and external networking, legislative grassroots skills, and building a national alliance that represents all aspects of the snowmobile community.
We invite state snowmobile associations to partner with the USA and actively participate in building a national organization with purpose and a vision. Follow us on Facebook.
MISSION STATEMENT AND OBJECTIVES
The Mission of the United Snowmobile Alliance is dedication to the preservation and promotion of environmentally responsible organized snowmobiling and the creation of safe and sustainable snowmobiling in the United States.
The objectives of this Alliance shall be:
- An active national advocate for snowmobiling.
- To promote the orderly development of all snowmobiling in the United States through the cooperative efforts of the member states.
- To encourage the safe, courteous, lawful, and responsible use of snowmobiles.
- To act as a medium for the exchange of information and ideas between the participating State Associations, International Organizations, Government Officials / Agencies and other organizations.
- To promote the exchange of information and ideas among the members of the Alliance and between this Alliance and other snowmobile organizations of the International Snowmobile Council, the International Snowmobile Manufacturers Association, and any other organization, governmental or private, involved with snowmobiling in any way.
- To join with and support other organizations concerned with motorized and non-motorized outdoor recreation in the United States and elsewhere.
- To promote responsible access to public land and forge trust and respect for private landowners who allow access to their land for snowmobiling.